Their country-wide network of National Account Distributors which include Snap-On, Mac Tools, Matco Tool and Cornwell Tools, as well as Automotive Wholesalers, provide our vendors with the sales/marketing expertise to reach both the shop owners and professional technicians in our marketplace.
Opportunities & Challenges
- Astro had been using a 40 year old ERP system which came with many limitations.
- They wanted to have an ERP system that conforms to their business and adapts as market and business trends change in their very competitive industry.
- They wanted their HQ in Los Angeles, WH in North Carolina & a sister company in Taiwan to work seamlessly all within the same ERP solution
- Real time reflection of orders, stock and goods that are being shipped from china
- Reduce the re-keying of data by various users to get the same result
- Integration with Amazon
- EDI integration
- Realtime collaboration amongst users and time zones. Eg. When an Order is created in US there should be a automatic Purchase order that gets created in Taiwan
- Cycle counts using Avankio’s innovation tablet solution, where WH employees can get away from paper counting and re-keying the same information at a later time in the SAP. Now it all happens in real-time with proper authorizations before it gets posted in SAP
- Custom solutions via SDK and custom SAP screens that help Astro analyse multiple year to year comparisons and get a 360 view of their business
- 24 x7 support based on issue priority
Small to mid-size business is a the backbone of the economy in USA. They want a ERP solution and an SAP partner that can help keep their competitive advantage but not be burdened by maintaining ‘the system’ or conforming to an ERP solution. They key to any small to mid size business is keeping the costs down all the wile being hyper efficient. Avaniko derived that and continues to be part of the Astro Family!
"Avaniko was the big reason why we chose SAP Business One"